8th June 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to continue with job instead of Post Graduation for BCom graduate?

Respected Sir, I have just completed my BCom and I have also secured job through campus interview in a Bank. Now, I am totally confused about my future. I don't know that I should do job or apply for Post Graduation? Please help me out.

11th June 2019, 04:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to continue with job instead of Post Graduation for BCom graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have just completed my BCom and I have also secured job through campus interview in a Bank. Now, I am totally confused about my future. I don't know that I should do job or apply for Post Graduation? Please help me out.

One can choose the decision based on his/her family situation and choice. If your family needs money, then you should opt to go for a job instead of post graduation. If you get any job after completion of BCom with a decent salary, you can join and then pursue your education through correspondence mode. You can study various courses through correspondence mode like MCom, MBA, etc. If you study the courses in reputed universities, then the value of the degree is high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?