17th March 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I wanted to continue with post graduation course after completing BAMS?

What should I do if I wanted to continue with post graduation course after completing BAMS? I need to know what all things I need to follow for the same. Can someone please guide me with the information which is required? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  2. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  3. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  4. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  5. Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?
  6. Date of Ayurveda post graduation entrance exam in Kerala?
  7. How to get medical college post in PHC after completing BAMS?
  8. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  9. How to continue my MSc after completing BSc Zoology
  10. Can't I opt for post graduation studies in USA without clearing TOEFL?
  11. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  12. In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?
  13. Is it possible to become a scientist in ISRO after completing post graduation course?
  14. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%
  15. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?
  16. What to do after completing BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  18. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
14th October 2015, 12:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I wanted to continue with post graduation course after completing BAMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do if I wanted to continue with post graduation course after completing BAMS? I need to know what all things I need to follow for the same. Can someone please guide me with the information which is required? Thank you.

You can do M.D in Ayurveda, the duration of the course is 3 years.
There are around 14 subjects are there in M.D.

The National Institute of Ayurveda is offering this course.
There will be an entrance test, all India level conducted for the admission. The website address is http://nia.nic.in/?ref=12&id=43

There are many other diploma courses are also available.
You can check the same in your college and with your seniors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?