17th March 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue searching for job or go for post graduation course?

Can I continue searching for job or go for post graduation course? Which will be better? Can someone provide me your experience on the same? I just want to decide on one and then go for it. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after B.Tech ECE _ Searching Job or study further? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is better after B.E, to go for a job or PG in M.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  4. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%
  5. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?
  6. Best career options after doing MSc?
  7. How can I get the central job or state job in India for the post of clerk grade/officer's grade? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE
  8. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  10. What kind of job can I get after doing graduation in Psychology from DU?
  11. What should I do if I wanted to continue with post graduation course after completing BAMS?
  12. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  13. What should I take for post graduation after completion of B.Com?
  14. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  15. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  16. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  17. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  18. What should I prefer after Bsc IT?
24th March 2015, 08:45 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I continue searching for job or go for post graduation course?

After completing graduation, you have a lot of options available in government sector and private sector. Government sector jobs are Civil Service Examination, Staff Selection Commission, Railway Examination, Defence Service Examination and Banking Sector. The decision differs from person to person and mainly based on financial status of person. So, if you have good financial backgrounds than go for the post-graduation. If you have bad positions than go for the job. Now choice is yours. You have to decide your career.
15th April 2015, 06:04 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I continue searching for job or go for post graduation course?

It depends upon your intrest . If you want to continue job searching in government sector until you get a good job you can keepon searching. Else , if you really feel that you cant get a job in this huge competition for each post or if you cant get a job with your percentage , then you can go for Post graduation .

~ See with graduation qualification also there are many jobs in both public and private sectors.

> you can apply for the post of Subinspector in police department
> you can apply for the post of Probationary officer in banking sector.
> you can apply for the civil services exam

~ if you want to go for post graduation ,then go for the course which is depending upon your course in graduation .
For example, if you have taken commerce in graduation , then it is better to take M.com now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?