19th November 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Airlines related courses for B.Tech(CSE) fresher?

Hello
What to do aftr b-tech ? in order to get into airlines field.
I did cse in b-tech. so please tel me which course
should i do .i am passed out of this year.
Please let me know immediately

6th December 2014, 09:48 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Airlines related courses for B.Tech(CSE) fresher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What to do aftr b-tech ? in order to get into airlines field.
I did cse in b-tech. so please tel me which course
should i do .i am passed out of this year.
Please let me know immediately
There are very good opportunities available after completing B.Tech CSE and also there are many different sectors involved in the field of airports such as, Travel and Tourism,Hospitality and Aviation etc. Many private airlines are operating in the country and the volume of air traffic is growing, opportunities abound in this field.

Here I am providing you the Airlines related course after B.Tech course. They're so many private institutions which offer short term courses related Airlines.

India's leading Airlines and Travel Training Institute offer diploma courses in Airline/ Hospitality/ Travel and Tourism.

The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the most complete travel and tourism training programme designed for those who wish to start a career in the travel and tourism industry or upgrade their professional competence. The qualifications offered are recognized under the terms of the IATA Resolutions application to IATA's accreditation of travel agents

IATA serves the international aviation and travel and tourism industries by providing training in the fields of travel and tourism, airlines, airports, cargo and civil aviation.
8th August 2020, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Airlines related courses for B.Tech(CSE) fresher?

How can i appply for airport manage ment job after completing my btech cse degree???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?