21st February 2011, 02:06 AM
dipsi123

Air Hostess job after graduation with good communication skills, height 155.4cm with good personality?

hi my height is 155.4 cms ... n i have a very good personality n sharp features. Can I apply for an air hostess job ..I`m a graduate with good communication skills ...Kindly Reply

21st February 2011, 06:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Air Hostess job after graduation with good communication skills, height 155.4cm with good personality?

The requirements for this post varies from airlines to airlines. Most of the airlines need a minimum height requirement of 154 cm. Also it is a must to have good communication skills. Since you fulfill both these criteria's the chances of you being taken in are high. You must check out the notifications regarding this from the airlines.
21st February 2011, 10:31 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Air Hostess job after graduation with good communication skills, height 155.4cm with good personality?

I think u have all the quality so try that ...........

hope u clear that ........ jion any air hostess course
21st February 2011, 01:54 PM
sunil7784

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipsi123 View Post
hi my height is 155.4 cms ... n i have a very good personality n sharp features. Can I apply for an air hostess job ..I`m a graduate with good communication skills ...Kindly Reply
yes why not for air hostess job minimum qualification is 12th, and u search ascent times of india ( every wednesday) for vacancies. alot of company advertise for walk in interview for air hostess. like kingfisher,air india,jet airways,indigo etc.
22nd February 2011, 04:54 AM
dipsi12311

28th February 2011, 07:11 AM
xavi

hii

Air Hostess job after graduation with good communication skills, height 155.4cm with good personality
Most of the airlines need a minimum height requirement of 154 cm. Also it is a must to have good communication skills. Since you fulfill both these criteria's the chances of you being taken in are high.
for air hostess job minimum qualification is 12th,
a lot of company advertise for walk in interview for air hostess. like kingfisher,
air india,
jet airways,
indigo

good luck
28th February 2011, 11:08 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Air Hostess job after graduation with good communication skills, height 155.4cm with good personality
The requirements for this post varies from airlines to airlines. Most of the airlines need a minimum height requirement of 154 cm. Also it is a must to have good communication skills. Since you fulfill both these criteria's the chances of you being taken in are high.
for air hostess job minimum qualification is 12th
alot of company advertise for walk in interview for air hostess. like
kingfisher,
air india
jet airways,
indigo

good luck
28th February 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

hi m a degree 2nd year student.my height is 5`4,m 55 weight,fair and has good communication skills,,i want to become a airhostesss ,plz guide me how do i get into dis stream,is d training frm any institutes necessary?
17th March 2011, 02:07 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi

Most of the airlines need a minimum height requirement of 154 cm. Also it is a must to have good communication skills. Since you fulfill both these criteria's the chances of you being taken in are high.
for air hostess job minimum qualification is 12th,
a lot of company advertise for walk in interview for air hostess. like kingfisher,
air india,
jet airways,
indigo

thank
4th May 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii. I am pursuing degree 2nd year.my height is 155cm,fair with good communication skills.after my graduation I want to join in air hostess field.can you please let me know am i eligible to be a part of air hostess or not?
3rd June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

what is crietaria of the airhostage
23rd July 2011, 10:12 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

From your explanation it is clear that you have got all the qualities to become a air hostess...so you should definitely try for this.

The basic requirement to become an air hostess are:

1. Education: 10+2 pass certificate or a Graduation degree (preferably Hotel Management or Tourism) is required to get enrolled for a short term Air-Hostess Diploma course.

2. Age: Age should below 25 years of age

3. Height: at least 154.5-157.5 cms tall..
(Weight and height should be proportionate with good eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in both eyes.)

So if you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to become an air hostess...

Some of the specialized fields in air hostess training are ---

*Ground Operations,
*Airline Management,
*Airline Administration,
*Airline Checking,
*Cabin Crew Training.

A fresher may earn anywhere between 16,000 and 30,000 Rupees.
11th August 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

my number on left eye is 1.5 cylindrical and right eye is 3 cylindrical ... can I apply ... My height is 155.4cms, weight is 49kgs , and complexion is whetaish but on a fairer side with sharp features and I am a first class graduate with good communication skills ... Am I eligible to apply ... please reply
31st August 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I come from a hindi background,i did my schooling in xavier's hindi medium and aiso doing my B.Sc final year there .My height is 154cm ,my english is not very good.so is there an
possiblity for me ,in airline as an air hostess,can i become an air hostress.thank u ,piz reply me soon.
20th October 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

my height is 5feet 8eanch and graduate B.B.A. i am eligiable for this job?
11th January 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.E.. am i eligible to become an airhostess? or it is overqualified..
11th January 2012, 08:43 PM
nishant242424

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipsi12311 View Post
"you have chance you on edge , all the best"
17th January 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i am Pooja.. I am in 12th & belongs to middle class family... I want to become an airhostes.. So plzz tell me what is date, syallbus, time,ability for entrance exam for air-hostes..?
Plz reply. I am waiting for answer...
21st February 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

honorable Sir / MADAM,,i reely love 2 becum an air hostest,,,itz ma dreamZ,,,I'm in 12th class,,,plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me Vot i hve 2 do for it,,,its a reqvst,,,
18th July 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have a IATA course to apply for cabin crew interview?
1st October 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com(cs) and my height is 154 cm may I can become an air hostess
10th June 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

can married lady apply for the job of air hostess in air india airlines?
4th December 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hi iam pooja minimum hw much height is required for flight attendent...
29th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Rekha and my height is 154cm, am i elligible for cabin crew in airindia .I am from northeast and sir can you tell me the minimum height requirement for hilly regions
21st June 2015, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done engineering from computer science and I am 23 years old. I want to become an air hostess. I have sharp features and good communication skills. Please let me know the details.
9th October 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Air hostess job after graduation with good communication skills,my height 155cm with good personality iam eligibility in air hosting jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?