20th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is alternative medicine course fake?

High court of Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh said that alternative medical course is fake and the practitioner is not eligible to practice and all the practitioner should closed their practice. Please sent legal documents to high court

22nd June 2017, 10:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is alternative medicine course fake?

For practicing any alternative medicine, you need a degree qualification at least in the same stream from a recognized medical college.

If the college is not recognized by the respective council of alternative medicine, then it will surely be a fake degree.
21st February 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is alternative medicine course fake?

Hlo sir I have done BAMS(A.M) from Chhattisgarh and i really want to know that am I eligible for practicing because I heard BAMS(am) is fake course and we can not practicing anywhere after this course so please can I help me out thnxs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?