23rd December 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for astrophysics course after completion of B.Sc course? Which college to apply?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Dhanashree Patil From Kolhapur Just completed 2nd year Bsc.I want graduation in Asrrophysics is there any college that will provide me 3rd year graduation in Astrophysics plz reply me as quick as you.plzzzz thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  2. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  3. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in NIT college after completion of diploma course?
  5. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  6. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  7. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  10. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  11. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
  12. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  13. How to apply for the entrance exam of Astrophysics in INAT after completing BSc Maths with 60%? Can I get admission in Astro Physics
  14. How can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme being M.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  15. Can i go for astrophysics after completion of B.E?
  16. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  17. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics?
  18. Colleges in which I can apply for M.A English after scoring 45% in BSc Arts?
24th December 2015, 06:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for astrophysics course after completion of B.Sc course? Which college to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Dhanashree Patil From Kolhapur Just completed 2nd year Bsc.I want graduation in Asrrophysics is there any college that will provide me 3rd year graduation in Astrophysics plz reply me as quick as you.plzzzz thank you
After completion of B.Sc in Physics, you can do M.Sc in Astrophysics.

List of the best university for M.Sc course in Astrophysics:-

Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore

Gulbarga University , Gulbarga

KarnatakaCity College, Bangalore

R. V. Center for Cognitive Technologies Bangalore

St. Xavier`s College, Kolkata

Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore

Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur

Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics - Kolkata, West Bengal

Institute Of Physics - Bhubaneswar, Orissa

Punjab University - Chandigarh, Punjab

College of Science & Technology - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Berhampur University - Berhampur, Orissa

Kamla Nehru Institute of Physical and Social Sciences - Sultanpur, Uttar pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?