15th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for BCA course through St.Xavier Ranchi after scoring 49% in Mathematics?

I have filled the admission form in St Xavier ranchi for bca but instead of giving the marks of maths I gave of physical education from science.surprisingly I was registered and the admit card for the entrance test also downloaded. my question is that as i have only 39 marks in maths how was i eligible to fill or apply for the bca course in St.Xavier ranchi 2016 admissions online. Can't I prove myself for maths in the entrance. pllz do reply

Related Questions:
15th June 2016, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BCA course through St.Xavier Ranchi after scoring 49% in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have filled the admission form in St Xavier ranchi for bca but instead of giving the marks of maths I gave of physical education from science.surprisingly I was registered and the admit card for the entrance test also downloaded. my question is that as i have only 39 marks in maths how was i eligible to fill or apply for the bca course in St.Xavier ranchi 2016 admissions online. Can't I prove myself for maths in the entrance. pllz do reply
You have completed 12th standard with Mathematics subject, So you are eligible for BCA course in St Xavier College in Ranchi.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with mathematics are eligible for BCA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
16th June 2016, 01:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for BCA course through St.Xavier Ranchi after scoring 49% in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, you need to score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard level to be eligible for BCA course through St.Xavier Ranchi. Since, you have score less than 50% of marks. You can get admission through Management quota or you can get relaxation if you are belonging to reserved category.

Official website - www.sxcran.org
17th June 2016, 12:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in BCA course without having scored a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics.

However, as you are only 1% behind touching 50% marks, you can request the Institute to provide you admission and if they consider your plea,you will be very much eligible to pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?