27th December 2011, 01:11 AM
Jk sinha

What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi

Respected sir,
i have 12th with PCM and i'm bca final year student,sir i want to know that 1.what is minimum percentange required to do bca from bit ranchi?
2. How could i apply for bca in bit ranchi?

Related Questions:
  1. AIEEE rank to take admission in bit mesra ranchi -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in BIT Ranchi?
  3. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in BIT Mesra, Ranchi?
  4. How to take admission in BIT mesra in Ranchi?
  5. Procedure to get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for BSc course after passing 12th?
  6. Can I get a good job after BCA from Ranchi University?
  7. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in BIT Mesra in Ranchi after scoring 90,000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?
  10. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  11. How can I get admission in bit meshra ranchi for M.Tech?
  12. Date of sale of forms of BBA admissions in BIT Mesra Ranchi?
  13. When will the application form of BIT Mesra Ranchi will be available?
  14. Can I get admission in BIT Mersa, Ranchi with a percentile of 41.6 in CAT Exam after completion of BBA?
  15. Can I get admission in BIT Ranchi? I have score 122 marks and 93% in boards
  16. How to pursue Law from Ranchi University after completing BBA from BIT Lalpur? Procedure for admission?
  17. Which one is better for MCA course either NIT jamshedpur or BIT meshra ranchi?
  18. Can I get admission in BIT, Mesra, Ranchi for M.Tech course with aeronautical stream? I have secured 34.33 marks out of 100 and belonging to OC candidates
3rd May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi

procedure to get admission for bca in bit meshra
10th May 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi

how will i get admission in bit mesra ranchi for doing bca
18th May 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

how can I get admission in bit mesra,ranchi.i want to do b.c.a from there.please inform me immediately.my ph. 7870123130
24th May 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to get admn for bca in bit meshra ranchi
3rd June 2013, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

what i should study for the preperation of entrance exam of bca?
4th June 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam take plce in admissin in BCA
27th July 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

53% in 12th ,,kya main addmition miljayga bit misra main
16th January 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th before 1 year with 52% marks & in 2014 I want to take admission in BCA kya mujhe admission mil Jayega plz abhi turant is no pr bataye 9934043135.
2nd February 2014, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing class 12 and I want to take admission in BCA . What is the minimum percentage requried to do BCA from BIT mesra? Turant plz is no pr bataye 8539822132/8294138010
23rd February 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm student of commerce i want to know the cut off percentage for bca in bit mishra (ranchi) please sir reply me as soon as possible in this number 8092592466
5th March 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am appearing in the H.S. board exams with the subjects combination mathematics, statistics and computer science . Am I eligible for BCA ?
you can reply me at this number- 9153562596
22nd March 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed 2 exam with 58% marks. I want to do BCA from reputed government colleges. Mathematics has become my 4th subject and I did not get pass marks in mathematics
12th April 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 class and secured only 40 marks in mathematics. Would i eligible to take admission in BCA IN BIT MESHRA, RANCHI
12th May 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fee structure to take admission in bca in bit lalpur . Please help me on 7209323696
16th June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th before 1 year with 55% marks & in 2014 I want to take admission in BCA kya mujhe admission mil Jayega plz abhi turant is no pr bataye 8873478768.
17th June 2014, 05:02 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 12th before 1 year with 55% marks & in 2014 I want to take admission in BCA kya mujhe admission mil Jayega plz abhi turant is no pr bataye 8873478768.
There are number of good universities which you can consider; which provide quality education and have better infrastructure facilities, if you want to pursue BCA. Some of them are: Lovely Professional University, PU, Chitkara, Thapar, Osmania,......etc. Visit the link to their website for admission process.
17th June 2014, 06:04 PM
anu98

you should visit at official website of Birla Institute of Technology, there are lots of information regarding criteria fee structure and other things.
2nd June 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in bit college after passing my class 12 with CBSE board and got 70% marks
2nd June 2015, 06:35 PM
sairam0123

hello.

I think you should check the eligibility criteria of all the related university regarding admission their eligibility criteria, fee structure.
you have many options regarding university :-
some of them are
Lovely professional University.
Dr. Kn Modi university.
Shri. Ramswaroop memorial University.
Sharda University.
you can check the criteria at least once through the website.
3rd June 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are needed in intermediate to get admission in bit mesra for BCA with ISc background
3rd June 2015, 04:53 PM
candycrush

Dear candidate,

The minimum percentage of marks required for admission into the Bit ranchi is 60 %

To get into the Bit Ranchi.

There are two ways to do so.

1. To appear in the all india test.

Appear in the IIT Mains exma. The usaual notification of the IIT Mains cones in the month of the november and exam is conducted all iver india in the month of the APRIL

2. Appear in the BITSAT

Bit ranchi conduct its own entrance exam to give entrance to the courses run by it.

Since all india level has right on 20% seats of the Bit . On the remaining 80% seats admissin is made through the BITSAT
15th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

If any student get 90% Marks in 12th class in CBSC course with PCM including computer as a subject with 90% marks then is he elligible for direct admission into BCA Course at BIT MESHRA, Ranchi, Jharkhand ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?