18th March 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in BITSAT being a 12th Board appearing student?

Hello Everyone,
Now I am appearing for 12th Board exam. So am I eligible for applying in BITSAT or not? Please tell me about this immediately.

19th March 2016, 04:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in BITSAT being a 12th Board appearing student?

No, I am sorry to say tat you cannot apply for the examination being currently in 12th standard. You need to have cleared 12th standard from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% in aggregate. Therefore, first of all you should complete your boards and then apply for the above mentioned examination.
19th March 2016, 04:43 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in BITSAT being a 12th Board appearing student?

You need to have completed your 12th boards in order to be eligible for the above mentioned examination.

You should have however scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your 12th boards in and 75% in PCM in order to be eligible for the above mentioned examination.
19th March 2016, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For BITSAT 12th board appearing candidates can surely appear but they have to make sure that they score above 75% marks in PCM stream.

If you fail to score above 75% marks in board exam then your admission will be cancelled if you have got provisional admission.
19th March 2016, 06:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for BITSAT examination conducted by BITS every year.

The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in BITS which is among India's best private institute.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 board examination.

Candidate who have passed the examination requires minimum 60 marks in each of PCM and have at least 75% in PCM.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
19th March 2016, 07:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, 12th board appearing candidates can apply for Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test. Eligibility criteria for this engineering entrance test is that candidate must have completed 10+2 or appearing for board exams.

You must score minimum of 75% aggregate in board exam to be eligible for BITSAT and 60% marks each in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. BITSAT is an online computer based test.
19th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BITSAT 2016 examination if you are appearing in 12th standard board examinations. Candidates who are appearing in 12th standard board examinations in 2016 or those who have passed 12th standard in 2015 are eligible to appear in BITSAT 2016 examination. Since, you are appearing in 12th standard board examinations, you are eligible to appear in BITSAT 2016 examination.
19th March 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Now I am appearing for 12th Board exam. So am I eligible for applying in BITSAT or not? Please tell me about this immediately.

Yes, you are eligible for BITSAT examination being a 12th class examination appearing student. The candidate should have scored 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (mathematics in BITSAT) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (biology in BITSAT). The students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2016 or who have passed 12th in 2015 are eligible for the BITSAT 2016 examination. It is a national level engineering entrance exam. The aspirant can check the details in the official website Click Here for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?