7th September 2021, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BBA with 52% of marks in Intermediate with Civics, Economics and Commerce?

I have completed my Higher Secondary i.e. 12th course with Civics, Economics and Commerce and scored 52%. I would like to do BBA. Am I eligible to do BBA? In which colleges I may get seat?

7th September 2021, 09:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA with 52% of marks in Intermediate with Civics, Economics and Commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to do BBA with 52% marks in Intermediate with Civics, Economics, and Commerce. The minimum qualification which is required for this course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. The candidate age should be in-between 17 to 25 years. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination and some colleges take admission on the basis of merit list. The minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
7th September 2021, 11:01 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA with 52% of marks in Intermediate with Civics, Economics and Commerce?

Yes. You are eligible to do BBA.

Eligibility criteria for BBA Course:-

For admissions into BBA courses, students are needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognised board or school. Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam.

Age Limit :- The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
7th September 2021, 05:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

For admissions into BBA courses, students are needed to clear the 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school.

Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
7th September 2021, 06:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do BBA with 52% of marks in Intermediate with Civics, Economics and Commerce.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course:-

The student must have passed 12th or complete equivalent educational qualification in any discipline from a recognised board/ Council/ University with minimum 50% marks for general category students and 45% marks for students belonging to SC/ ST category in order to get admission for BBA course.

The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
7th September 2021, 06:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for BBA:-

For admission into BBA courses, students are needed to clear the 10 + 2 or equivalent examination Roman in organised Board or school. Some colleges consider the criteria of securing 50% marks in the qualifying exam. The age should be between 17 to 25 years.
Various universities in gives admission in BBA course on the basis of merit list. Some other college also give admission to students through the entrance tests. The entrance tests is organised at National, state or university level by various authorities.
9th September 2021, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Higher Secondary i.e. 12th course with Civics, Economics and Commerce and scored 52%. I would like to do BBA. Am I eligible to do BBA? In which colleges I may get seat?
Yes, you are eligible for BBA entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th September 2021, 02:05 AM
Minal F

Students from all streams they are eligible for doing BBA. BBA is a Bachelors degree in Business Administration. Its a 3 years degree course. There are a lot of Colleges in India they are providing BBA. You can apply in near your region.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?