26th April 2011, 12:07 PM
ayesha taranum

What are the courses I can opt for after intermediate if I am from CEC stream? Can I join BSc if I am a CEC student?

HI i am a intermediate second year student with cec stream.........plz say me what are the courses which i can opt after intermediate...and what will be the entarance exams for that cource................i am a cec student can anyhow i convert into b.sc plz help me out......

23rd May 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses I can opt for after intermediate if I am from CEC stream? Can I join BSc if I am a CEC student?

hi iam 10 pass student with 50%. which group to choose ?
27th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses I can opt for after intermediate if I am from CEC stream? Can I join BSc if I am a CEC student?

after cec what can do
15th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hi im tenth pass with 70%(icse) and i have choosen cec in inter know i want some suggestions what to do after inter 2nd..............
21st July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i can do after inter animations
4th December 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the de tails for genetic engeering . And i want to know that can i do this course after 10 2
17th April 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am studing inter cec i can join degree bsc (it) please help me
13th June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

im a student of mpc now i want 2 know bout degree courses can u say
13th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i completed my intermidiat cec branch .i want to know what i can opt for further studies i got 50% in 2 year
14th June 2012, 01:32 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my intermidiat cec branch .i want to know what i can opt for further studies i got 50% in 2 year
you can do

b.com

b.sc

b.com(honors)

good luck
16th June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my intermediate with 76% now i want to do nursing is it possible to do nursing after taking cec?
14th July 2013, 10:08 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

You have many good career opportunities......

After completing your intermediate you have many good courses like b.com(regulars),b.com(computers),b.sc.....which suport you alot.....even you have a chance to enter into the field of ca(chatered accountant)....which is booming today....

Yes you have opportunity to join b.sc in your graduation...

Make a good choose....

All the best dear.....
3rd August 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Bsc which job will come
31st August 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

hai i am an intermediate cec student . what are the graduation and post graduation courses can i choose and what are the professional courses are eligible for me. please guide me...
31st August 2013, 07:19 PM
#Shilpa

You have many good career opportunities......

After completing your intermediate you have many good courses like b.com(regulars),b.com(computers),b.sc.....which suport you alot.....even you have a chance to enter into the field of ca(chatered accountant)....which is booming today....

Yes you have opportunity to join b.sc in your graduation...
31st August 2013, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
After completion of 12th in CEC course you can find many courses like
>>B.Com(Honors)
>>B.Com(Computers)
>>B.SC
>>Chattered Accountancy
>>Company Secretary
>>BCA
>>BBA
Thank You
31st August 2013, 09:04 PM
vaibhav joshte

You can go for followings
1. B.com
2. b.sc
3. b.a
31st August 2013, 09:05 PM
vaibhav joshte

You can go for followings
1. B.com
2. b.sc
3. b.a
15th December 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

can I join bba after complition of my intermediate with group cec?
29th June 2019, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am cec student i want to take bsc nursing in degree can i do bsc nursing so tell me can i do bsc nursing
29th June 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed inter second year with cec group now i want to take bsc nursing in degree can i do bsc nursing so tell me can i do bsc nursing so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?