21st August 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc agriculture without studying physics, biology or math?

I’m an agriculture student and I want to get admission to BSc agriculture college I don't have subject like physics, biology or math. So, I will get admission into that college. I am very much interested to come in that college. So, please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Not studied Biology but have Maths in 12th. Can I appear for B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?
  2. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka for 12th PCMB candidate? -- [New]
  4. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  5. Can I apply for BSc Agriculture and Animal Science? I have cleared 12th with Biology in class 11th
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Am I eligible to study BSc(Agriculture) without Biology being a 12th PCM candidate?
  8. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the subjects required to pursue BSc in Agriculture?
  10. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  11. Do I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat?
  12. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  13. Is it possible to study Agriculture at graduate level without having Biology in 12th?
  14. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%?
  15. Eligibility to study BSc(Forestry) for 12th PCM student?
  16. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  17. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  18. Which course should I select after completing my 12th standard? Which course is helpful to me?
21st August 2017, 10:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc agriculture without studying physics, biology or math?

To pursue 4 year degree course that is BSC in agriculture comma a candidate must have completed 12th standard with physics, chemistry, biology / mathematics from a recognised board.
So if you have not completed your 12th standard with science streams you are not eligible to pursue this course.
21st August 2017, 11:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc agriculture without studying physics, biology or math?

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc Agriculture Course:-

Candidates who want to pursue B.Sc in agriculture should be plus two pass in science stream with physics, chemistry, biology as subjects.

Candidates should have obtained not less than 50% marks in aggregate for Admission under general, UPSC and OBC candidates, 40% marks in aggregate for Admission under SC / St candidates

Maximum age limit is 21 years.

Indian Council of Agricultural search contacts All India Entrance Examination for admission to bachelor' s degree in agriculture

A candidate need to clear the exam to get admission into his desired institution.
22nd August 2017, 12:58 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for B.Sc agriculture as because you have not studied compulsory subjects of science stream such as Physics and Biology.
Those candidates, who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Mathematics as their main subjects from a recognized university, are eligible for B.Sc Agriculture course.
22nd August 2017, 02:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m an agriculture student and I want to get admission to BSc agriculture college I don't have subject like physics, biology or math. So, I will get admission into that college. I am very much interested to come in that college. So, please tell me.

Sorry, it is not possible to get admission in BSc Agriculture without studying Physics and Biology subjects. Eligibility to study BSc Agriculture course is a pass in 10+2 with at least 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics subjects from a recognized board. Admission to the BSc Agriculture course in some states are done on the basis of an entrance examination and in others like Tamil Nadu based on marks scored in 10+2. Merit list is prepared and through counseling students are admitted to the BSc Agriculture course. Therefore, it is not possible to get admission for BSc Agriculture without studying Physics and Biology subjects in 10+2.
22nd August 2017, 08:31 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) in Agriculture is a three year undergraduate degree course with a very good career scope in the country like India which is more agriculture based.

The minimum education qualification required to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So it is evident from above mentioned fact that even being a agriculture stream student but not with Physics as main subject you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture degree course.
9th September 2017, 05:25 PM
kunalroy89

You must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Mathematics to be eligible for admission in Graduation course in agriculture. You can check details for yourself in ICAR website and other agricultural colleges,where the same information is given.
14th September 2017, 12:31 PM
sapphire1

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for B Sc agriculture as you are not a science student.

Eligibility criteria for B Sc agriculture:
A candidate should have 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
They should have minimum 50% marks.

As you are not a science student then you cannot apply for this course.
There are so many other courses for which you can apply.
16th September 2017, 10:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can get admission in B.Sc in Agriculture course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB from a recognized university are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 16 years.
25th March 2021, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i study b.sc agriculture without physics??
23rd July 2021, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

can I get admission to an Agri college if I am a bio student and I dropped maths?
10th September 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

A 12 student of Tamilnadu state border pass out with agriculture theory, agriculture science, biology, complete technology and languages is eligible to get admission into bsc agriculture course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?