23rd December 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?

I have done 12 with commerce without maths can i do graduation in economics hns in ba .from Delhi university.
what is the course fee for this course in DU.? Can someone please guide me with the answer?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  2. Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?
  3. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  5. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  6. Can I do economics honors in Delhi University after not having Maths in 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  8. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  9. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  10. Can I get admission in SRCC with 80% from Banasthali Board
  11. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  12. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET with Commerce if completed Graduation in Commerce and Post Graduation in Economics?
  14. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  15. Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?
  16. Is this possible to get into IIMC Delhi after completion of 12th in Commerce?
  17. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  18. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?
23rd December 2015, 06:25 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation in Economics from Delhi University after completion of 12th commerce?

No, you are not eligible to pursue graduation in B.A Economics in Delhi university. Delhi university is one of India's best university.

It is compulsory to have mathematics as main paper in 10+2 board examination to pursue Economics or Commerce course in Delhi university.

The course fee is about 10,500-12,500 per year, may vary for some colleges. For more information about DU visit at http://www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?