20th June 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?

Sir,
What is the criteria for a student having PCM and Economics till 12th applying for Economics Honours in Delhi University? Which subjects can I consider in my best four and are my marks deducted for taking in Economics as in one of my best four?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  3. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  4. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  6. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  7. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  8. Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  10. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  11. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
  12. Top 10 colleges under DU which offers B.A. in Economics?
  13. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  14. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  15. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in Economics? Can I get admission for Economics honors? I have got 81.5% in best 4 subjects
  17. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
22nd June 2015, 09:05 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?

Eligibility to study Economics Honors in Delhi University:

You should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.

Merit list shall be determined at par one language and three Elective best elective subjects.

There is no minimum age bar to do this course.

candidate must have secured the minimum marks as required at par cut-off of different courses and counselling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?