4th November 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?

Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me the question soon on the same.

Thanks!

4th November 2015, 04:50 PM
singla420

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?

No, You are not eligible for doing law.

√ The percentage criteria for the reserverd candidates is - 40%.
√ And for other candidate the percentage criteria is - 45%.
√ And some gov. University the percentage criteria is - 50%

But it may be possible in private college in which seats are remains vacant for them you can apply so don't loose your hopes.
4th November 2015, 07:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?

After graduation in any stream candidates can pursue LLB stands foe Bachelor of Law for 3 years degree course.

Eligibility:

1. Graduation is must.
2. Minimum 45 % marks are required.
3. For SC/ST 40% marks are also eligible.
4. Maximum Age to apply is 30 and relaxation of 5 years is given to reserved category candidates.

As your percentage is less than required hence you can't apply for LLB.
4th November 2015, 07:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

With 38% marks you will not be eligible for law entrance exams like CLAT and even miss out on other entrance exams due to percentage criteria. For CLAT you need at least 45% marks in graduation if you are general category candidate. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category.

Therefore, it will be difficult for you to appear for any entrance exam for law degree course with this percentage of marks.
4th November 2015, 08:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidate cannot take the graduation course again in same or different course if once completed. As you have completed graduation in BA, you cannot go for law admission.

Therefore, you cannot pursue your graduation again after completion of BA graduation course.

Even you are not eligible for master program in law. As the masters program in Law requires three year LLB degree with at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
4th November 2015, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me the question soon on the same.

Thanks!
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Law course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
24th February 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have a graduation 38% mark. Am I eligible to get admission for doling law post graduation 55%mark? Please my question answer to reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?