27th April 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Indhra Gandhi Rashtya Uran Academy after completion of of B.Sc Computer Science to become a pilot?

I am studying in b.sc computer scince . my question is can i eligible to take admisstion in indra gandhi rashtya uran akadmi after passing graduation?? Can someone please provide me the eligibility criteria details for the same? Looking forward to get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best Pilot Training centre in India?
  2. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  3. How to become a Pilot after doing 3rd year BSc computer science? Is it possible to join Pilot course after my BSc'
  4. CPL Training institutes in India?
  5. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  6. Can I become a Pilot after passing BSc computer science?
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  8. Am i eligible to become a Pilot? I am studying BSc(MPC)
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  10. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  11. Where can I get admission to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  12. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  16. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc?
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
11th May 2015, 09:22 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Indhra Gandhi Rashtya Uran Academy after completion of of B.Sc Computer Science to become a pilot?

Courses offered at Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi

>>Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
>>Simulator training

Selection Procedure for Courses offered at Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi

>>Written Entrance Examination ,
>>Pilot Aptitude Test ,
>>Interview.

Eligibility for entrance examination at Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi

Minimum Age: 17 yrs
Qualifications: 10+2 or eqvt. with Maths, Physics and English 55% marks in Physics and
55% marks in Maths.

For more details, log on to official site of Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi : igrua.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?