9th November 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join ICAI directly being a BBA(H) graduate?

Hello Sir, I have scored 61% in BBA(H). I am preparing for CPT exam. I want to become Chartered Accountant now. So, I would like that as I have completed BBA(H), so I can join directly ICAI? Kindly let me know immediately.

17th November 2018, 04:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICAI directly being a BBA(H) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have scored 61% in BBA(H). I am preparing for CPT exam. I want to become Chartered Accountant now. So, I would like that as I have completed BBA(H), so I can join directly ICAI? Kindly let me know immediately.

Yes, you are eligible to join the Chartered Accountant course conducted by the ICAI directly being a BBA (H) graduate. You should have obtained at least 60% marks in BBA (H) to get a direct entry route to study Chartered Accountant course. You can enroll directly for the CA Intermediate course after completion of the BBA (H) course. The CA Intermediate course has two groups and you have to clear both the groups and then appear in the article training for 3 years. After that, you have to appear for the Final Examination to complete the CA course. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?