24th January 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to join ICAI course for BCom(H) graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done BCom(H) with Accountancy. I would like to know if I want to join ICAI then what percentage is requires in BCom(H)? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th January 2019, 01:51 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to join ICAI course for BCom(H) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have done BCom(H) with Accountancy. I would like to know if I want to join ICAI then what percentage is requires in BCom(H)? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

The percentage required to join ICAI IPCC (Inter) is 55% in BCom (H) course. Commerce graduates or Post Graduates with at least 55% marks are eligible to join the direct entry route to study Chartered Accountant Intermediate course (IPCC). The CA IPCC has two groups and candidates after completion of it, can appear in the article training for 3 years. After that, they have to appear for the Final Examination to complete the CA course. Candidates can find the details in the institute website link given Click Here
30th January 2019, 10:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ICAI stands for Institute for Chartered Accountants of India. It conducts the various stages of Chartered Accountancy course. The different stages are:

>>Common Proficiency Test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

B.Com candidates with 55% marks or more can directly apply for IPCC stage. If you have less than 55% marks then you must apply for CPT stage.
31st January 2019, 08:00 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

It is the course conducting body of Chartered Accountancy.

Academic qualification: Bachelor of commerce candidates with minimum of 55% marks in graduation can directly apply for second stage.

The first stage is Common Proficiency Test and second stage is IPCC. For candidates with less than 55% marks in bachelor's degree, CPT is compulsory.
31st January 2019, 04:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of ICAI is Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

1. After bachelor's degree, candidates can directly join IPCC stage if they have secured minimum of 55% marks in bachelor's degree.

If you have less than 55% then you need to clear CPT exam to join CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?