22nd August 2020, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue BPharm being a Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology?

Sir, can I get admission for the BPharm course as I have completed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology? I am interested in Pharmacy and I want to do undergraduate course in it. Kindly tell me my eligibility. Thank you!

24th August 2020, 11:21 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BPharm being a Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology?

Yes, you are eligible for BPharm being a diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology.

To be eligible for BPharm candidate must have passed intermediate with minimum 50% and Biology/mathematics as a subject.
24th August 2020, 02:19 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue BPharm being a Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology?

As you have done your diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. It is difficult to take admission in B.Pharma Because there is different eligibility criteria for B.Pharma course after the completion of class 12th (physics, chemistry, maths or biology).
If had done your diploma in Pharma, Then only you are eligible for B.Pharma as a lateral entry in it.

For B.Pharma eligibility criteria -
* He must have completed their higher education from national- or state-level education board.
* He must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology and English subjects. * He must complete 17 years of age on December 31 of year of admission.
* He have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

** If he had passed the three year Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) are also eligible.
D.Pharm (Diploma of Pharmacy) holders are eligible for admission into B.Pharm (lateral entry).
** Pass with 60% aggregate marks in Diploma (Pharmacy) (2 years after 10+2) (Diploma should be recognized by PCI) or equivalent.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?