9th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities and avenues available to pursue PhD in Hyderabad for PG Diploma holder in Medical & Laboratory Technology with 2.5 years of experience?

Hello,
I have done my B.Sc in Microbiology and Post Graduation Diploma in Medical & Laboratory Technology and have an experience of 2.5 years in diagnostic field. I am keen to do PhD in Hyderabad and keen to know the opportunities and avenues available. Please share some additional information.
Thanks in advance
Sneha Agarwal

Related Questions:
  1. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  2. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  3. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University?
  4. Can a PG Diploma holder having 15 years experience do PhD?
  5. Detailed information about Distance PG Diploma in Veterinary for PG Diploma holder in Laboratory Technology?
  6. Part time PhD in Chemistry program for an experience holder in India?
  7. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  8. Information on B.Sc MLT course and schedule of exam in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  10. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  11. Need guidance for further studies after Diploma in Medical and laboratory Technology?
  12. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  13. Can I join any sonographic diploma course after completing diploma in medical laboratory technology
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology for Diploma student of State Medical Faculty of WB?
  15. Admission in hospital management/administration after zoology course?
  16. Which course can I do after completion of DMLT in Kerala?
  17. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  18. Am I eligible to join Lab Technician course after completion of 12th Class with Vocational subjects?
24th February 2023, 04:44 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Opportunities and avenues available to pursue PhD in Hyderabad for PG Diploma holder in Medical & Laboratory Technology with 2.5 years of experience?

There are several institutes and universities in Hyderabad that offer PhD programs in the field of medical and laboratory technology. Some of them are:
  • National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad
  • Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad
  • Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad
  • Osmania University, Hyderabad
  • University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad

As you have a background in Microbiology and Medical & Laboratory Technology, you can explore research topics in these areas such as infectious diseases, immunology, diagnostics, and molecular biology. It is important to find a supervisor who is conducting research in your area of interest and who can guide you throughout your PhD journey.

To apply for a PhD program, you need to typically qualify for an entrance exam conducted by the institute/university you are interested in. After qualifying the entrance exam, you will need to undergo an interview process to secure admission. You can also look for PhD opportunities through government research agencies like the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and the Department of Science and Technology (DST), which offer fellowships for research scholars. Additionally, you can look for scholarships offered by private foundations and organizations that support research in the field of medical and laboratory technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?