26th April 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Optometry if completed 12th PCM and B.Sc in Pure Chemistry?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th Science with PCM and completed B.Sc in Pure Chemistry. I got 69% in 12th and 62% in B.Sc. Now I want to study Optometry. Kindly tell me I am eligible to do B.Sc in Optometry now?
Please reply to me immediately.

1st May 2015, 01:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Optometry if completed 12th PCM and B.Sc in Pure Chemistry?

You have already completed your B.Sc so it will not be a good idea for you to pursue the course of B.Sc again. It will be a waste of time for you.
You will be provided admission into the course of B.Sc in Optometry on the basis of the marks that you have obtained in Class 12 Board Examination.
So you will be able to get admission on the basis of the marks that you have obtained in the Class 12 Board Examination.
But pursuing B.Sc again will not be a very good idea.
It will be better if you pursue the course of M.Sc instead in your Domain Subject.
Still if you want admission into the course of B.Sc in Optometry then you can get admission on the basis of the marks in Class 12 Board Examination.
11th April 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Optometry if completed 12th PCM and B.Sc in Pure Chemistry?

Sir I have gave 12th exam this year from PCM stream now I want to did optometrists can I ??
19th April 2020, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I do optometry course after 12th having physics, chemistry and maths as subject grp
13th May 2020, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from PCM and I want to put Dr. in the field of optometry, so what should I do, please tell me somethingbSo that I tell the whole process before my name Dr. What to do...
24th February 2021, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I become optician ,even if I have done bsc in pcm ?
31st July 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I'm completed my inter with pcm can i eligible for optometry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?