4th April 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?

Hi Friends,
I'm B.Com graduate and I want to
do Bachelor of Library Science.
I have completed my Graduation 8 years ago.
Kindly let me know can I study?
Please tell me as soon as possible.

9th April 2015, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I'm B.Com graduate and I want to
do Bachelor of Library Science.
I have completed my Graduation 8 years ago.
Kindly let me know can I study?
Please tell me as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Library Science.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Bachelor of Library Science.

Your age should be above 17 years.
10th April 2015, 04:14 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to take the application form for admission in Bachelor of Library Science. Candidates are eligible to apply for this course if they either a graduate in 10+2+3 system with 50% or above aggregate score, or they are a graduate in 10+2+2 system with 55% or above aggregate score. You will fall under the former category if you have 50% or more in the aggregate score of your graduation. Normally candidates are selected in Bachelor of Library Science and Information based on an admission test. If you clear that admission test you will be admitted in the course. The year lag between two courses does not matter.
27th January 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

My age is 35 now. Course will take 1 year to complete. At 36 or 37 will I get job in market?
Please, reply me.

Rajeev Ranjan Thakur
Email id [email protected]
Mob 8527878375.
5th May 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am now in 3rd year of B.com (Hons)the last semester of B.com Hons is in the month of. July 2018.After this I m interested in library. Science from any University in W...B. or IGNOU university. Please guide me can I do?.......Amber Saba.Asansol
9th May 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study master degree in library science....I have completed Bcom last year
28th November 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science i have completed Bachlor of compuer application (B.C.A.)
7th June 2020, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hey Am I eligible to study bachelor of library science.i have completed b.com and b.ed .is it a good option for me?
19th July 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M. Lib after graduation of b. Com
26th October 2020, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm B.com Graduate. I'm 30 years old. Am I eligible for Master of library and information science through distance education??
Presently I'm lived in Bangalore, which University is best?
8th August 2022, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am BA graduate can I am eligible for M.lib course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?