18th March 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?

Sir
I have done Graduation 18 years ago that is
B.Com. Now I want to do M.Com.
I am eligible for admission or not?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards

2nd May 2015, 01:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have done Graduation 18 years ago that is
B.Com. Now I want to do M.Com.
I am eligible for admission or not?
Please let me know immediately.
With Regards
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Com after completing B.Com. But, you are ineligible to do M.Com through regular mode. This is because every college's fixed certain age limit for Master degree. Those candidates who are interested to become Master degree through regular mode, then the candidates age should be not less than 26 years. Since, you have long gaps between your graduation. So, It is not possible for you to do M.Com course through regular mode. However, you can do M.Com course through distance mode. There is no age limit required for M.Com course through distance mode.
18th May 2015, 07:46 PM
savneybillford

Yes you are eligible to do MCom but as a correspondence course. That is certain universities give you this opportunity. You have to apply for a correspondence or distant learning in MCom. You will get the books according to the syllabus delivered to your home. You will have to refer them and prepare for your exams. In case you have doubts about the syllabus the university will provide a centre near to your place where a lecturer will be appointed to clear your doubts. Certain universities may even hold classes on weekends. You will be asked to revise certain chapters from the books provided to you over the weekdays. And on weekends your doubts will be cleared. And later the exam will be conducted at the university or nearby exam centre.
2nd February 2021, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B Com 6 years ago .
Am I eligible for M com
4th February 2021, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have no cat or mat score .I get 62% on 10th and 88% on 12th and 75% on graduation ami elligable for mba..??
23rd September 2021, 06:07 PM
Alvia Khan

Yes ,there is no restriction you can continue you study any time. So, After B.com you can do M.Com any time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?