6th March 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Architecture if completed M.Arch 15 years ago?

Hello,
My name is Sachin and I have completed M.Arch
with 64% 15 years ago, my age is 43.
Now I want to know that I am
eligible for doing PhD in Architecture?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  2. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  4. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  5. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  7. Can I study Part Time PhD in Bharathiar University after completing M.Phil(English) from Vinayaka Mission University 6 years ago?
  8. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?
  9. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  10. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed B.Com?
  12. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  13. Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?
  14. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  15. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having completed 10+2, 3 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear to study Ph.D Architecture?
  18. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
7th March 2015, 03:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Architecture if completed M.Arch 15 years ago?

If you have done it from a recognized Institute then it doesn't matter if you have done it 15 years ago. All you have to do is show the proof of this 15 years gap and if you have been indulged in a profession then there isn't any problem for you. If you are doing job a Architecture field then it will add to your qualification and getting admission in a Ph.D program will be a lot more easier for you. People with more than 5 years of professional experience in relevant field are exempted from Ph.D entrance exam. Candidates can also get admission on the basis of NET/SLET/JRF score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?