20th April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra with 71% in 10th Jharkhand Board and 64% in 12th NIOS? Date of this entrance exam?

Sir,
I have passed my 10th from Jharkhand Board with 71% marks and 12th from NIOS Board with 64% marks. I want to do BCA from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Am I eligible for this? Also tell me the entrance test date of BCA in BIT?

22nd April 2016, 01:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra with 71% in 10th Jharkhand Board and 64% in 12th NIOS? Date of this entrance exam?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to study BCA from BIT with your marks in class 10th and 12th.

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for BCA:-

Candidates must have completed class 10th with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized Board.

The entrance examination date is not announced yet, you can check it afterwards from the official website of BIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?