11th November 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study MA English from EFLU through distance mode? What is the fee structure?

I have pursued my B.A. English with 50% from ANU, Guntur. Am i eligible to do M.A. english from EFLU in distace mode? Also inform me about the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Phil after completing M.E English from AP in distance mode
  2. How to prepare for EFLU M.A English entrance and study material required?
  3. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  6. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  7. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  9. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  10. Eligibility for doing M.A English from EFLU through distance?
  11. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  12. Can I pursue M.Phil if did masters through distance mode?
  13. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
  14. Is university of Hyderabad offering MSc in distance mode? What is the fee structure? What is the highest percentage required in the course?
  15. Fee structure for MBA in Distance mode? Can I pay the fee in Installments?
  16. Am i eligible to sit for UGC NET exam after doing M.A in English through distance mode?
  17. Which are the affiliated colleges in AP in all university regions?
  18. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
12th November 2015, 07:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study MA English from EFLU through distance mode? What is the fee structure?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.A. English.

English and Foreign language university (EFLU) offers distance education to pursue Master of arts in English course.

The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the above mentioned course is that the candidate must have passed graduation with English as a subject from a recognized university.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The fee structure is as follows:

* For OBC/ General candidates it is Rs.5100/-.

* For SC/ ST candidates it is Rs. 3150/-.

The official website is http://www.efluniversity.ac.in/SDE.html
11th October 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to study MA English from EFLU through distance mode? What is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I've completed my "B-Tech" in 2017 with "63%" . I'm interested in pursuing M.A English through distance mode in EFLU. Am I eligible for it? Are B-Tech eligible for pursuing any M.A courses?
30th January 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in class 12 and want to study in EFLU further. What is the general category cut off and what is the syllabus for the BA English Literature entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?