7th September 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Available job options after BBA? Is it possible to get Assistant Manager profile after BBA?

Hello Mam or Sir..Actually mam I want to know about job field where I can apply after completed my BBA. I am looking for assistant manager posts after completed my BBA.. Is it possible to get this post mam?

7th September 2021, 09:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available job options after BBA? Is it possible to get Assistant Manager profile after BBA?

BBA is an undergraduate course that offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare you for managerial roles and entrepreneurship. To get a higher post you can do a master's degree like MBA which will enhance your career. The job profiles available after this course is given below.

Finance Manager
Business Administration Researcher
Human Resource Manager
Research and Development Manager
Business Consultant
Information Systems Manager
Marketing Manager

Some of the employment areas are given below.

Banks
Marketing organizations
Educational Institutes
Business Consultancies
Multinational Companies
Financial Organizations
Export Companies
7th September 2021, 03:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available job options after BBA? Is it possible to get Assistant Manager profile after BBA?

You will get the following job opportunities after completing your BBA course.

1) Financial Advisor

2) Accountant

3) Investment Banker

4) Loan Officer

5) Research and Development Manager

6) Information and Systems Manager

7) Sales Executive

8) Real Estate Business.

Yes. You are eligible to apply for the Assistant Manager profile after BBA.
7th September 2021, 05:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

BBA is a bachelor degree course, if you are aspiring to become a manager in any profession then to have to complete your MBA in HR marketing or Finance.
In order to become Bank provisional officer, you need to apply for entrance exam conducted by various banks for this post.

Bank PO eligibility:-

A candidate must be 21 to 30 years of age while applying for bank PO exam.
Upper age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years are applicable for OBC and SC/ ST candidates respectively.

The candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised University.
7th September 2021, 07:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Jobs after BBA :-

> Finance sector - financial advisor, accountant, trader, investment banker, loan officer etc
> Management sector - human resource manager, information and systems manager, research and development manager
> Marketing
> Real estate business
> Sales executive
> Media
> Manufacturing
> Digital marketing
> Consultancy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?