22nd July 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get jobs like branch manager, assistant manager, etc, after BBA degree?

Sir, I am pursuing my BBA 6th semester. I am comfortable in HR, Marketing and Finance sector. After BBA, can I get a job like branch manager, assistant manager, bank provisional officer, etc?

24th July 2017, 05:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get jobs like branch manager, assistant manager, etc, after BBA degree?

BBA is a bachelor degree course, if you are aspiring to become manager in any profession than to have to complete your MBA in HR, marketing or finance. As a Masters Degree course will fetch you to your desired designation without any hassle. Be focused on the career your willing in to be, you will surely make to it after completing your master course.
25th July 2017, 12:28 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get jobs like branch manager, assistant manager, etc, after BBA degree?

After successfully completion of BBA course, a candidate may be offered various type of jobs in the field of management such as Financial Analyst, Marketing Executive, HR Manager, HR Generalist, Accounts Executive, Business Development Manager, etc.
However, it is advisable to you to further pursue MBA in order to get the desired job post.
In order to become Bank Provisional Officer, you need to apply for entrance exam conducted by various banks for this post.
Bank PO eligibility:
>A candidate must be 21-30 years of age while applying for Bank PO exam.Upper age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years are applicable for OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
>The candidate must have complete bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?