7th September 2021, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I do CS while doing B.com or can I do CS while doing BBA?

Sir/Madam I have confusion in taking degree course that is B.Com or BBA for becoming Company Secretary

7th September 2021, 09:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS while doing B.com or can I do CS while doing BBA?

Yes, you can do CS while doing BCom or BBA, although things would be slightly tough and it all depends on your dedication and hard work. The CS degree itself is more marketable and has a higher starting and long-term historical medium salary.

BCom is an undergraduate course that provides knowledge in Accounting, Economics, Business Law, Taxation, Insurance, and Management. This course opens the doors to career opportunities like CA(Chartered Accountant), CS(Company Secretary), cost and work accountancy, insurance, and banking services.

BBA is also an undergraduate course that offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare you for managerial roles and entrepreneurship.

CS(Company Secretary) or Corporate Secretary is an undergraduate course that deals with the legal activities of any business. The role of a company secretary is to keep records advice, tax returns, and evaluate the legal aspects of the organization.
7th September 2021, 05:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do both simultaneously. Every year a lot of students opt for CA/CS with their graduation particularly B.Com. The main reason for this is that most of the syllabus of CA/CS match with the syllabus of graduation. Some subjects are common like law, taxation, financial management etc.
Or,
You can also do BBA and CS together if you want to pursue your career in law field. If you don't want to do law and want to do MBA after BBA, then CS is all of no use. You can do BBA and CS together if you want to pursue your career in law field.
7th September 2021, 06:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can do BBA and CS together if you want to pursue your career in law field. If you don't want to do law and want to do MBA after BBA then CS is all of no use.
company secretary course is a professional qualification and to pursue it one needs to be a graduate. To pursue BBA along with it is a individual choice. some other options are bcom and I'll be as a sum of the subjects covered are relative to CS course.
If you are passionate, definitely the course is worth pursuing. Most of the time series is a pursuit along with LLB.
7th September 2021, 06:49 PM
Singhskomal

B.com ( bachelor's in commerce)
BBA ( Bachelor's in business administration)
Both degree are bachelor's degree have there own importance.
10+2 students can enrol for C.S. course in foundation programme and qualify for executive programme.

Students clearing graduation had to clear only two stages for C.S. which are executive and professional.

So you can enrol in C.A programme after 12th and graduation in any stream B.COM or BBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?