18th February 2023, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

B.COM Co-operation private registration procedure?

Please answer me, which is the B.COM Co-operation private registration and what are the procedure for the same ( I have already completed b.com computer application)

19th May 2023, 07:35 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: B.COM Co-operation private registration procedure?

B.Com Co-operation private registration is a process through which you can complete a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree in Co-operation without attending regular classes. This is a good option for students who already have a B.Com degree in Computer Application and want to earn a degree in Co-operation.
The procedure for B.Com Co-operation private registration varies from university to university. However, the general steps involved are as follows:
  • Contact the university or college where you want to register for the B.Com Co-operation private degree.
  • Get the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
  • Pay the registration fee.
  • Attend the classes and complete the course requirements.
  • Take the final examination and pass it to earn the B.Com Co-operation degree.
The required documents for B.Com Co-operation private registration may vary from university to university. However, the general documents that you may need to submit are as follows:
  • A copy of your previous degree certificate
  • A copy of your mark sheets
  • A passport-size photograph
  • A recent bank statement
  • A proof of residence
26th May 2023, 12:49 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: B.COM Co-operation private registration procedure?

Candidate must have passed class 12 or equivalent examination in the Commerce stream from a recognized board. A minimum aggregate score of 50% at the 10+2 level.

Universities or colleges that offer B.Com Co-operation through private registration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?