18th February 2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become aronautical engineer through JEE Mains? how many marks required in JEE Mains to take admission in arounatical engineer?

I am now in 12th std. I want to become aronautical engineer and how many marks required in JEE Mains to take admission in arounatical engineer? please give me ans....

20th May 2023, 05:02 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to become aronautical engineer through JEE Mains? how many marks required in JEE Mains to take admission in arounatical engineer?

To become an aeronautical engineer through JEE Mains, you will need to:

• Complete your 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as your core subjects.
  • Score a good enough rank in JEE Mains to be eligible for admission to an aeronautical engineering program.
  • Apply to an aeronautical engineering program at a recognized university or college.
The minimum marks required in JEE Mains to take admission in aeronautical engineering vary from year to year and from college to college. However, in general, you will need to score a rank of around 10,000 or lower to be eligible for admission to a top aeronautical engineering program.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for JEE Mains and increase your chances of getting into an aeronautical engineering program:
  • Start preparing for JEE Mains early.
  • Take practice tests to get a feel for the format of the exam.
  • Join a coaching class or study with a group of friends.
  • Focus on your strengths and weaknesses.
  • Stay motivated and don't give up.
Aeronautical engineering is a challenging but rewarding career. If you are passionate about aircraft and space travel, then this may be the right career for you. Becoming an aeronautical engineer can be a great way to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in the world. If you are interested in this career, I encourage you to start planning your path today.
26th May 2023, 12:46 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How to become aronautical engineer through JEE Mains? how many marks required in JEE Mains to take admission in arounatical engineer?

To pursue Aeronautical Engineering, you need to prepare for JEE Mains. After the JEE Mains results are announced, qualified candidates need to participate in the counseling process conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?