28th July 2018, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure in BCom(H) supplementary exam of Punjab University?

Hi everyone, I have got supplementary in my BCom(H) which I am doing from Punjab University. I want to know about the registration procedure for applying in the supplementary exam. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is my registration of Punjab valid for practising in MP?
  2. What is the validity limit of Calcutta University registration for clearing the supplementary exam?
  3. Procedure to get back SSLC supplementary exam register number if lost?
  4. Procedure to appear in B.Com(General) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Calcutta University? Mode of payment and fee?
  5. Procedure to appear in BA(Philosophy) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Osmania University? Mode of payment and fee?
  6. Procedure to appear in BSc(Chemistry) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Hyderabad University? Mode of payment & fee?
  7. Can I reappear in my PUC exams?
  8. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration?
  9. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  10. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  11. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  12. Procedure and dates of lateral entry openings in B.Tech.?
  13. Does Punjab University Chandigarh offer Non Medical? What is the procedure?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University for graduation in hons mathematics
  15. How can I register in Paramedical council of India?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for compartment/supplementary exam under CBSE board of education?
  17. Procedure and eligibility for BBA from Punjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?