26th February 2016, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?

I am getting admission in the B.Com Honours course in Banaras Hindu University. I have secured above 80% marks in 12th. I want to know if this course is good to pursue from BHU for me?

26th February 2016, 01:22 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?

Yes B.Com(Honours) from BHU is a good course as you can join teaching department after completing B.Ed course after B.Com.But beside this there are many other options after B.Com like ICWA/CS/CA/MBA with the completion of these course you can get very good job in pvt.or govt.sector.
26th February 2016, 10:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?

Yes, it is really a good thought to pursue B.Com from Banaras Hindu University.
For admission you should crack entrance test. Then only you are eligible for admission after completing all eligibility criteria. You need to score good marks in intermediate but you have declared that you got 80% marks in intermediate. Therefore, you are eligible after qualifying entrance test.
12th July 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared BHU entrance and scored 249 marks in it. I had applied for B.Com but I have taken admission in B.Com Professional in St. Xaviers college ,digha, patna because it was the last day of admission there. I wanted to know that if I could get admission in BHU.
24th August 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is bhu fees for bcom is affordable and is it safe for girls
21st January 2021, 10:40 AM
Aman Raj BHU (B.Com Hons)

Thumbs up Re: Is B.Com (Honours) a good course to study from Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is bhu fees for bcom is affordable and is it safe for girls
Yaa...Sure The fees for b.com hons. at BHU is Only Rs. 2000 per year ..very nominal amount for everyone.....
SC/ST students also get Scholarship....if they are eligible in income requirement.
And BHU is safe for all person either you are a girl or boy.
Ok Don't worry ....You will get better facilities at BHU in comparison to other Universities like DU.
21st May 2022, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is bhu good for commerce stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?