5th December 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Hindi from Banaras Hindu University. What is the procedure for admission? And also tell me that I have to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Should I have to appear in RET to study PhD in Zoology at Banaras Hindu University? Detailed information about RET?
  4. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  5. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Does Banaras Hindu University offers PhD in History course?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.A.(English) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  9. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  10. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
  11. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University?
  12. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  13. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.Phil(Hindi) course in Banaras Hindu University?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University
  16. Ph.D in Media studies from IIMC and Banaras Hindu? Date of forms?
  17. How to get admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Banaras Hindu University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course at Banaras Hindu University? Last date of form submission?
9th December 2015, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?

For admission in BHU you need to have good academic record with scores like NET/SET/JRF in the given subject. Also, there will be interview stage before selection.

If you can perform well in the interview then surely you will get admission. Just make sure that you have got above 55% marks in your post graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?