11th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir,
I want to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University. Please let me know what I have to do for admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

14th October 2015, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University?

BHU is one of the top universities in India and you need very good academic record to get admission for your research program. Just make sure that you have got 55% marks in your post graduation degree.

If you have got NET/SET/JRF score then your chance of admission will increase. There is interview stage also for admission which will be crucial in deciding the merit for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?