9th May 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc in Chemistry is possible to do in one year if already done a B.Sc?

Well actually i want to go for Bsc in one year only in a chemistry subject because i have passed out bsc with botany,zoology and biotechnology so is it possible?

11th May 2015, 09:44 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Chemistry is possible to do in one year if already done a B.Sc?

Eligibility for B.Sc. Chemistry course:

=>You must have done 10+2 in Science or equivalent from recognized Indian board.
=>Your age must not be less than 17 years.

The duration of the course is three years with 6 semesters. B.SC chemistry mainly deals with various chemical related subjects like organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, periodic table, physical chemistry etc.,

After completing B.Sc course , you can go for M.Sc in the same stream.
26th May 2015, 03:18 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: B.Sc in Chemistry is possible to do in one year if already done a B.Sc?

It does not matter if you have 10 graduation degrees.If you want to complete a degree you would need to give 3years minimum for that.You can not claim for 1 year degree as you already have a degree in graduation.
If you need to do B.Sc Chemistry you will need to repeat the same procedure you did for your earlier B.Sc degree.
4th June 2015, 02:56 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

1.Actually to do any graduation course in one year candidate must have 3 years gap after completing his/her 12th standard.

2.Or else candidate must have discontinued his/her graduation course in middle after completing 1 year in reputed university.

3.As you have completed your B.Sc. already you apply for one year graduation course showing 3 year gap after intermediate course hiding your completed B.Sc.

4.So that you will get admission into the colleges offering one year graduation.

5.But you have to give all the three years exam in one year which is a difficult task.

6.Moreover this graduation will do not have that much priority that your completed graduation course holds.

7.If you are really interested in B.Sc. chemistry then i suggest you to do B.Sc chemistry 3 year course which will hold a good value for your graduation.

Hope this information is helpful to you................
18th May 2022, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

My husband did B. SC chemistry but failed in the last term and in math subject?? Can he write again??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?