8th March 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.A(History) and B.Ed at the same time after completing B.A.?

Hello, I am studying B.A. with History Honors. I want to become a Teacher. But I want to repeat my stream in post graduation M.A. And also I want to do B.Ed course. So, I am eligible to do both courses at the same time or not?

16th April 2018, 07:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A(History) and B.Ed at the same time after completing B.A.?

No, you are not eligible to do both M.A (History) and B.Ed course at the same time after completion of your B.A course. You can't pursue both the courses at the same time as you can't attend the college for two courses at the same time. But, there is a chance that you can pursue one course through regular mode and another course through correspondence mods at the same time.
17th April 2018, 01:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.A(History) and B.Ed at the same time after completing B.A.?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot opt for both MA and B.Ed course at the same time simultaneously as it is not possible to pursue two courses at the same time. If you really want to pursue the courses, you can opt for it one at a time and after the completion of any one, you can opt the next course, there is no problem in it.
17th May 2022, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Completed bsc and then I complete my MA in history can i do b. e. d in social science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?