20th December 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in BSc Chemistry?

is there any scopes in bsc chemistry,i have heard that there is no scope in bsc chemistry is that true plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of BSc Chemistry after completing 12th?
  2. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  3. Scope of BSc Chemistry after passing HSC with 54%?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  5. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. What is the scope to apply for applied chemistry?
  7. What is the scope in BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  8. Best career for me after scoring 64% marks in BSc Chemistry? Scope of MSc Environmental Chemistry?
  9. Which subject among botany and chemistry should be chosen for the final year of B.Sc degree?
  10. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology -- [New]
  11. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope in chemistry after completion of BSc or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there any specialized courses in Chemistry other than BSc? Information about Marine Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the job scope?
  15. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  16. What is the scope in BSc Biotechnology? What is the scope if I apply for it?
  17. Is there any scope in MSc in India? I have completed BSc Chemistry
  18. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
27th April 2013, 11:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope in BSc Chemistry?

You can apply for all graduate level jobs available in public/private sector. You can try for Officer Positions in banks, defense, or railways. Anyway, pursuing higher study options like M.Sc in Chemistry/applied chemistry or MCA will increase your career prospects. Then you can apply for the position of Research fellow, Senior Chemist, etc. MCA/M.Sc holders with NET qualification can join as Asst Professor in government colleges.
6th January 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my Bsc in Chemistry can I do masters in Astrochemistry after graduation?
16th January 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the scopes for the students who graduate in chemistry obtaining 55.88% marks?
23rd January 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BSc Chemistry my ambition to go for abroad and work pl suggest how to develop my carrer after bsc??
19th September 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 opportunities one is to do bsc chemistry and the 2nd is to do BS Accounting and finance. Which one is good in Pakistan
17th June 2017, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

This year I completed hs then I want to bsc in chemistry.. But i don't know what are the scops in chemistry.. Please help me..
14th September 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

which course b.pharmacy or bsc.hons. chemistry has many and best career options
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?