9th August 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc(Computer Science)can be done after B.Com?

Hello Can any body tell me can i do BSC (COMPUTER SCIENCE) AFTER B.COM (BACHELOR'S OF COMMERCE) ???

Thanks

15th August 2014, 07:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: B.Sc(Computer Science)can be done after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Can any body tell me can i do BSC (COMPUTER SCIENCE) AFTER B.COM (BACHELOR'S OF COMMERCE) ???

Thanks
No you are not eligible for B. Sc computer science after completing B. Com course. Only science stream students are eligible to apply for a B, Sc computer science course. There is a huge difference between B. Com and B. Sc course. So, being B. Com student, you are not eligible for B. Sc computer science course.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Application (B.Sc). The duration of B.Sc. computer science course is of 3 years. The examination pattern varies from institute to institute.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.Sc. Computer Science:-
  • Student must have passed 10+2 standard with 50% aggregate marks from a reputed school or education institution.
  • Student needs to pass 10+2 standard with subjects Physics,Mathematics. and Computer science
  • Student age should be below 25 years of age.
  • The admission for B.Sc computer science course is based on the 12th standard score.

Best Courses after B.Com :-
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Chartered Accountant course (ICAI)
  • Company Secretary course (ICSI) etc.
16th August 2014, 01:18 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks

B.sc Computer Science course cannot be done after doing another Bachelor Degree course which is the B.com course as you are not satisfying the age limit that would be needed for the course.

As per the age limit criteria the candidate who has reached 17 years of age is only eligible for doing the Bachelor degree,it seems that you have crossed the limit which makes you ineligible for applying for the course.

The education qualification needed for doing B.sc Computer science is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Maths and Computer as subject

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th August 2014, 10:55 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Dear if you have completed Bachelor's of Commerce and wanna pursue a new bachelor's degree that is BSc in Computer Science then you can complete another bachelor's too because there is no issue in pursuing a new bachelor's degree but remember that your first degree should be completed successfully without any backlogs and ATKT in any exam then only you can apply for BSc in CS and one more thing is there, that you will have to change your college because the same college will not facilitate you admission for bachelor's degree again and you will have to provide all the certificates and documents of eligibility to get admission in new graduate degree course.

Thank you
9th June 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I am pass my I year BSC computer science, in this course i will not get good benifit, so can i do 1 year Bcom?
27th March 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I dont have maths in 12th, im eligible for b.cs or maths is compulsory
7th February 2022, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can a bcom student do bsc after graduating from with bcom degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?