5th August 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor course can be done through correspondence after 10th?

After completing 10th, can i do any bachelor degree courses in correspondence. If yes, please do inform soon

13th August 2014, 09:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Bachelor course can be done through correspondence after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing 10th, can i do any bachelor degree courses in correspondence. If yes, please do inform soon

No you are not eligible for a Bachelor degree course through correspondence after completing 10th standard. The candidate who is aspiring to apply for a bachelor degree course, candidates must be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Since, you have completed 10th standard. So, I suggest you to continue your studies by applying 11th and 12th standard. After completing 12th standard you are eligible for bachelor degree course. Some tutorials and private institution which offers bachelor degree course directly after 10th standard, but that kind of degree is not valid to get a good job.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Bachelor degree:-

-For Arts and Commerce stream:- Students are required to pass 10+2 examination in any stream from an accredited school or educational institution.
-For Science stream:- Students are required to pass 10+2 examination in science stream background from an accredited school or educational institution.
13th August 2014, 10:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

No you need to complete class 12 or equivalent for seeking admission in the bachelors degree. There are many streams where you can join for graduation like arts, science, commerce, computer applications, statistics, engineering. For each segment, the eligibility aspect is different. For instance, for arts candidates who aspire for honours degree, the cutoff marks is different for various subjects.
In science, computer applications, engineering, candidates have to appear for entrance exams too. The colleges declare cut off marks along with the merit list for admission.
11th April 2015, 02:36 AM
amanshrivastava98

No, as a 10th pursuing student you are not at all eligible for any bachelor course no matter if it is from corrospondence or as a regular student.

According to the guidelines of UGC, a candidate seeking admission in any graduation course should have completed the higher secondary from a recognized board.

Yes, after 12th if you want to do a correspondance course then remember that no course which is having a portion more than 40% as practical cannot be done through distance learning such as Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?