8th July 2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

BAMS seat is confirmed with 85 percent in 12th standard?

I scoured 85? in PCB in 12th std. So shall I get BAMS seat? Please give me information.

9th July 2021, 07:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: BAMS seat is confirmed with 85 percent in 12th standard?

No, BAMS admissions in India are done on the basis of entrance exams.

Candidates have to apply for the entrance exam i.e., NEET-UG and appear in it.

After the results are out, the conducting authority of the examinations prepares a merit list, basis which counselling process is conducted.
10th July 2021, 11:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for the BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with science subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission and need to have qualified NEET by securing a minimum qualifying cutoff percentile to get admission to this course.

The NEET minimum required percentile for the General category is 50th percentile and for SC/ST/OBC is 40th percentile and UR PwD is 45th Percentile. The admission will be taken by a state-wise counseling procedure and each state will release its own state merit rank based on the NEET merit list.
11th July 2021, 03:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know is that admission to any undergraduate medical degree courses including BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) is offered on the basis of NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) score and Class 12th marks matters only for the eligibility for appearing in the NEET which is just 50% marks in aggregate in PCB combination from a recognized board of education.

So, as far as you are concerned about getting confirmed BAMS seat on securing 85% marks in PCB combination in Class 12th then as mentioned above it is not possible to get direct merit based admission in BAMS degree course and you must appear in NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?