29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BHMS or BPT courses at the age of 27 years?

Hello, I am Rajkumar. I passed 12th science, but in three attempt and now I have three results and my PCB marks 113/200. Now my age 27 years old. Tell me, am I eligible for BHMS or BPT courses. Please reply me. I am very worried.

29th December 2016, 03:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BHMS or BPT courses at the age of 27 years?

For courses like BHMS there isn't any age limit for admission in private colleges. For BPT most of the colleges have an upper age limit for entrance exam.

Hence, you can apply for BHMS entrance exam. There is no upper age limit mentioned for medical entrance exams.
29th December 2016, 06:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BHMS is an acronym for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. This qualification makes one eligible to practice as a Homeopathy Doctor.

Eligibility criteria required to pursue BHMS degree :-

- The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany/Zoology) and English.

- The candidate must have secured at least 50% for General category,45% for B.C.,40% for M.B.C. and 35% for Sc/ST candidates.

- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission for the B.H.M.S. Degree Course and there is no upper age limit.

One who wants to become a physiotherapist should opt for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT). Admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) in most of the institutes is based on Common Entrance Test (CET) .BPT is a three to four year duration course .

Eligibility criteria for BPT :-

- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age limit.

So, you can opt for any of the course as per your choice.
29th December 2016, 11:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible for BHMS course after the completion of class 12th from a recognised Board.
Candidates minimum age must be above 17 years at the time of admission. There is no upper age limit for the above mentioned course.
29th December 2016, 11:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for the above mentioned course at the age of 27 years, there is no such problem in it as there is no such age limit mentioned mentioned for the above mentioned course, however the minimum age is set at 17 years.

Therefore, if you wish you can very much opt for the above mentioned course with the age criteria.
3rd July 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit to complete BHMS? If started after break of 5 yrs to complete remaining two years, can you complete BHMS?
8th March 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 26 years old, l have passed plus two - science in 2010 with 72% , now I wish to study BHMS degree course , whether I can do it or not?
10th August 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Rajni. I passed b. SC. My age is 44 years old. Tell me am I eligible for bhms.
17th August 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello I completed msc psychology I m very interested study bpt what I do
22nd August 2019, 08:25 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, you are eligible for BHMS and BPT courses at the age of 27 years.
for these courses the minimum age is 17 years and no upper age limit.
23rd October 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i am 24 years now & going to do NEET exam for BHMS. i saw on one of the website there is maximum age limit is 24 for BHMS

is it true there is Age limit for BHMS ?
Pl. reply me. i am confused
11th July 2021, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years old and I wish now to join for BPT. Is it possible ? I am Concerned of age limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?