10th June 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA a good course than BSc Physics?

I am a plus two graduate in science stream... And i would like to do BBA.... Is it good enough for me to do BBA?? Which one is better.... BBA or BSc physics?

12th June 2022, 06:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA a good course than BSc Physics?

Is BBA a good course than BSc Physics?

Both are different field of study. BBA is a commerce degree whereas bsc is a science stream. It depends on your interest and also the college which you are applying to. If you are neutral about your interest, and is looking for job only, then look at the colleges which offer better placements.
13th June 2022, 01:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a popular course with good prospects. BBA and BSc Physics are different field of study and has different job scopes in their fields. BBA is a commerce degree whereas BSc is a science stream. It depends on your interest, the job opportunities are good for both. BBA jobs would be marketing, advertising, sales, operations, and banking jobs whereas BSc Physics jobs would be Lab Assistant, Radiologist Assistant, and Research Associate.
13th June 2022, 06:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Both are different field of study. BBA is a commerce degree whereas bsc is a science stream. It depends on your interest and also the college which you are applying to. If you are neutral about your interest, and is looking for job only, then look at the colleges which offer better placements.
15th June 2022, 12:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Both are different fields of study. BBA is a commerce degree whereas BSc is a science course. It depends on your interest and the college you are applying to. If you are impartial about your interests, and only looking for a job, look for colleges that offer better placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?