8th October 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Course to do after BSc Physics to get good salaried jobs and make a good career?

Hello sir/mam, i am doing 12th now i want to ask that which course will be better after doing B.Sc Physics in terms of jobs........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MS after doing BCA?
  2. Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?
  3. Diploma or IIT which is better for 12th passed candidate who have secured 85% marks?
  4. Good salary jobs after b.tech in biotech?
  5. What to do after BSc(h) in Botany? How to make a good career after BSc(h) Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which colleges can I apply for BSc Physics after scoring 85% in Physics? Can I migrate from one college to another if I get a good score in BSc first year?
  7. How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs?
  8. What to do after BSc Physics?
  9. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  10. List of top salaried government jobs after completion of M.Sc Physics in Kerala? -- [New]
  11. Can I do Architecture after passing BSc in Physics?
  12. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics?
  13. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Master in Public Health for BDS graduate?
  15. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc?
  16. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class?
  17. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  18. Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?
8th October 2010, 09:12 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Course to do after BSc Physics to get good salaried jobs and make a good career?

After doing BSc in physics you should prefer to do MSc as it has wide scope . after that you can do MPhil & PHd.There are chances for govt. job
ALL THE BEST
9th October 2010, 11:00 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course to do after BSc Physics to get good salaried jobs and make a good career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam, i am doing 12th now i want to ask that which course will be better after doing B.Sc Physics in terms of jobs........
after bsc, you can do mba but that is not your field. so the best option for you will be msc. msc is having great scope but only if you get good percentage in that. after msc you can do even phd also. that increases your chances of getting government jobs.
25th October 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

im doing TYBSc physics and I want to do mba finance. So what are the carrier prospects
26th October 2010, 02:25 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
You can go for MTech or Msc. in physics from reputed institutes like IITs or NITs.
31st October 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

m complited bsc with physics what can i do now, i am intersted to do any technical course like, ATC, plasma, forensic ,
plz, give me reply as soon as,
91-9558156875
4th November 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.sc. In electronics or radiophysics via distance education mode ?
6th November 2010, 09:12 PM
megha ram singh

Red face Re: Course to do after BSc Physics to get good salaried jobs and make a good career?

After B.Sc. in Physics you have various options, you can go for masters degree in physics, like M.Sc. in physics, M.Sc. in electronics, or u you can do M.Tech.in physics or M.Tech in Nuclear Sciences & Technology, it is a new course started by Delhi University, by opting this you will get a chance to go abroad for study.

you can the course of your interest, allthe best..take a good decision..
1st December 2010, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

courses to do after BSc physics to get good salary jobs and make a good career?
6th December 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

cn i do m.tech after b.sc phy(H) and which institute is best for it??
13th December 2010, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

after doing B.SC Physics, which course is best MBA or M.SC
15th February 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can i do master degree in nano technology after bsc physics
7th April 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

after doing msc in physics which steps should i take! :D
9th April 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student... which is better option for me bsc physics or bsc chemistry?
22nd April 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, we have 60% of marks in B.Sc Physics. can we make our carrier bright to chose higher studies or job
18th May 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

is a maths essential for doing M.Tech??? i am a ty B.Sc. student.... pls help me sir
25th May 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,i m from mumbai university....!now studying bsc physics...! I want to go for mtech after bsc...!plz give me information about mtech..!
25th May 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

is job sure after doing bsc forestry in kerala as only 30 seats are there
6th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is more scope msc physics or msc chemistry
8th June 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I've passed 12th with 82% marks. which course of b.sc should i choose so tht i cn get a good salaried job ??
17th June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Do your masters degree, parallel seek advices from your seniors who has completed MSc
24th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

which course i should do after 12th for future in space research
24th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

if we do m.tech after msc phy then what is the scope for that??
2nd July 2011, 10:31 AM
Kingrajeshraj15

Thumbs up Re: Course to do after BSc Physics to get good salaried jobs and make a good career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
in terms of jobs and money one should prefer mba. You can get entry in best iim institutes by clearing CAT exam.
20th July 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc from physics honours.i want to do mba after bsc.but i m confused to decide which specialization of mba is good for me?plz reply me on [email protected]
20th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc from physics honours.i want to do mba after bsc.but m confused to decide which speacilization of mba is good for me ?plz reply me on [email protected]
23rd July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am compliat m.sc please tel me my job salary income and carrer ple. tel me urgent basis.
W/regards
Mahendra singh
31st July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do Mtech after physics honors
31st July 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do M TECH after physics honrs
12th August 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do M TECH after physics honrs...ehich one is better btech mtech or Msc mtech
22nd August 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do mtech in aeronotical eng..after msc physics?
3rd September 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.sc in astrophysics/space science course?
29th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Course to do after BSc Physics to get good salaried jobs and make a good career in chennai?
14th May 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

am completed my 2 with 90% mark nw am joining to bsc physics and after that to take msc in physics and plz tell me what kind of jobs in reserch field in goverment sector....
14th May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

am completed my 2 with 90% mark nw am joining to bsc physics and after that to take msc in physics and plz tell me what kind of jobs in reserch field in goverment sector....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?