13th June 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?

sir
actually now my interest is for bba ..but wanna know whther its good course ??? n what are the top universties for bba ?? and christ college in banglore good for study bba ??

Related Questions:
  1. Is doing BBA or BBA IB good?
  2. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  3. Beneficial course after BBA?
  4. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  5. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  6. Is BBA good for me after passing 12th with 66% marks in commerce stream
  7. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  8. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission to BBA course? Good colleges in Pune offering BBA course? Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for BBA course?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  10. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  11. Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?
  12. List of top institutes for BBA in India? Admission process for BBA in top college?
  13. Is MBA+BBA+CS a good option? Can BBA be done along with CS? Is BBA and CS manageable?
  14. Can I do BBA along with CA? I am going to apply for BBA
  15. Which course is better for me between BBA and B.Com to be preferred by Companies?
  16. How to do CA having completed BBA?
  17. Better jobs with BBA? Different fields for BBA candidates to get job? Will the jobs are really good?
  18. Jobs and placements after bba+mba from lovely professional university? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2014, 07:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
actually now my interest is for bba ..but wanna know whther its good course ??? n what are the top universties for bba ?? and christ college in banglore good for study bba ??
Whether BBA is a good course?

Yes of course BBA course has good scope. After completing BBA course, you can apply for higher degree course or find job opportunity. You can apply for Higher degree course like, M.Com,MBA etc... If you are interested to find job then you you can get job opportunity in Banking, Insurance or Finance sector.

List of the top universities offering BBA?
  • BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM) ,Delhi/NCR
  • Binary Institute of Management and Technology ,Kolkata
  • Academy for Professional Excellence (APEX) ,Kolkata
  • Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science ,Pune
  • Foresight Institute of Management & Research ,Pune
  • Acharya Institute of Sciences ,Bangalore
  • Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies), Mumbai
  • Garden City College ,Bangalore

Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?

Yes, Christ College is good for BBA course. But it is very tough competition to get admission for BBA course in Christ College. The applicant need to score at least 60% marks in 12th standard in order get an admission BBA course in Christ College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?