21st June 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Being a UPTU candidate, in which college I will get admission if scored 120 marks in UPSEE?

sir
i scored 120 marks in upsee..
i am in uptu category...
which colleges can i get ??
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college in UPTU? I have scored 19060 in UPSEE
  2. Which colleges can I get with 120 marks in UPSEE? Ranks of the colleges?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission if scored 148 marks in UPSEE?
  4. Best colleges for MBA? I have completed BBA and I have scored 8441 in UPTU UPSEE
  5. Admission in any private engineering college of UPTU without qualifying for UPSEE?
  6. How to get admission in G B Pantnagar University Uttarakhand?
  7. Colleges I could get through UPTU after scoring 17000 in Gen? Any chance for government in UPSEE?
  8. Can I get government or any other good college after scoring 60603 rank in UPSEE? Till what rank did UPTU admit in government college last year?
  9. Can I get through UPTU counseling after securing 17300 general rank in UPSEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get admission after scoring 128 marks in UPSEE UG course B.Tech?
  11. In which college can I get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 73% in UPSEE
  12. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  13. Admission in private colleges of UPTU if I have not qualified for UPSEE?
  14. Can I get a government college through UPTU? I have scored 260 marks
  15. What is the fee of private UPTU college for B.Tech? I qualified in UPSEE last year
  16. Best top colleges in UPTU that I can get after scoring 2400 rank in Biotech from UPSEE?
  17. Can a candidate with 117 marks and 59959 rank in AIEEE get admission in any government college?
  18. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
13th August 2015, 02:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Being a UPTU candidate, in which college I will get admission if scored 120 marks in UPSEE?

This you will get to know after you attend the counseling conducted by the board.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.

All the Best
15th August 2015, 02:58 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Being a UPTU candidate, in which college I will get admission if scored 120 marks in UPSEE?

You will get the counselling letter if you are selected. We cannot predict the college for you.It depends upon the number of applicants comes for counselling and on the course which you want to choose. The students who secured good marks get the government college while others get the private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?