6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore for doing BE in Telecommunication Engineering course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Bachelors from this university? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
11th August 2018, 02:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore?

Yes, it will be beneficial if you study BE in Telecommunication engineering course in the GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology.

The institution offers different degrees in different subjects one of them is BE in Telecommunication Engineering.
The quality of the education, faculty are good. The placements conducted in the college from the past few years are good. This college provides good knowledge about the subjects. You can get jobs in good companies after completing graduation from this college.

For more details about the college visit the official website of GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?