15th June 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Is MBBS admission possible through EAMCET?

I am +2 student, but I am not eligible for NEET entrance exam. So, I have planned to get into agriculture, but I am mostly interested in medical. Is MBBS possible writing EAMCET exam for writing next year NEET exam. Please guide me Sir? Thank you.

Related Questions:
15th June 2017, 03:21 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is MBBS admission possible through EAMCET?

Sorry to inform you that MBBS admission is not possible through EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test).
If you are really interested in medical then take fresh admission in NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) for class 12 and try to score good marks (above 50% in PCB) in your class 12th standard.
And then you can apply for NEET examination next year.
15th June 2017, 03:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for MBBS with EAMCET score if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed 12th standard with PCB subjects with 50% marks from a recognized board.

> You should have completed 17 years of age at the time of the examination.

Therefore, after qualifying the examination with good marks you can get admission in medical colleges to pursue MBBS.
15th June 2017, 04:20 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Yes, you can also get admission in MBBS course through EAMCET but it is preferred to get admission via NEET examination. EAMCET and other medical entrance examinations are getting obsolete and NEET examination is being used for admission in medical courses all over India.

So, I would better say you to prepare well for your NEET and rather than EAMCET.
15th June 2017, 08:29 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

No, you will not get admission to pursue MBBS after writing EAMCET exam. As per the supreme court's notification those candidates who wants to pursue MBBS must have to appear for the NEET exam without appearing and passing the NEET exam admission will not be given to the candidates.
15th June 2017, 09:34 PM
abhishek6156

Smile Re: Is MBBS admission possible through EAMCET?

Hii friend I must appreciate yours curiosity in medical profession . I would like to tell you that in India from year 2016 Neet has been made compulsory for private and government medical and dental courses .So for admission to MBBS or BDS you should have to appear and and qualify in the Neet exam conducted by CBSE.best of luck ...
15th June 2017, 10:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET means Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test.

It is conducted by State Government of Andhra Pradesh. But from year 2016, admission in medical college is not done on basis of EAMCET.

You will have to write NEET examination next year if you want to get admission in any medical college in MBBS or BDS course.
15th June 2017, 10:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is not possible through EAMCET. After Supreme court Order in 2016, NEET is single entrance examination for admission in medical college of different states.

You need to apply for NEET exam next year to get admission in MBBS or BDS course. For this, PCB subject in 10+2 with 50% marks is compulsory.
11th May 2018, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

I have wrote eamcet exam recently and I have to know that can I do bds after writing eamcet and one more question to ask how much marks is required in eamcet to get admission in bds
11th August 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My NEET rank is 1,20,000. But my APEAMCET Rank is 3043 Can i get a chance in MBBS through EAMCET ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?