1st August 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga?

Dear Sir, I want to BE in the field of Ceramic and Cement Technology in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga. But my parents don’t allow me to do this course. I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them.

14th August 2019, 04:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BE(Ceramic and Cement Technology) in PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga?

There is a lot of benefit in studying BE in Ceramic and Cement Technology. This course deals with the study of the properties, manufacture, design and applications of ceramic materials. After doing this course one can make their career in Ceramic Technology both in decorative as well as functional purposes.

Some of the Employment areas are:-

Warehouse Operations
Biotech Process Improvement and Operations
Transportation Department
Ceramic

Some of the Job types are:-

Trainee Engineer
Design and Estimation Engineer
Project Assistant
Production Operator
Assistant R & D Engineer

PDA College of Engineering Gulbarga has a good placement cell which provides guidance on all aspects of career planning and assistance to those students also who are not placed through campus interviews to take up their jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?